1) No goods received after full payment.
2) No payment received after full delivery.
3) Products received are not as described, for example:
a) Only an empty box received.
b) Ordered a mobile phone but received a bag.
c) Ordered original products but received fake/immitation ones.
d) Received less than the quantity ordered, the short-weight quantity is more than 20% of the total order, or the short-weight value is higher than 20% of the total order value. e.g. ordered 10 MMC cards but received only 5.
Definition of general dispute:
1) After-sales service problems - e.g. problems related to length of warranty.
2) Problems related to size/ color/texture/model - e.g. ordered XL dark green T-shirt - received XXL light blue cotton T-shirt.
3) Received damaged products.
4) Problems related to logistics/shipping fees.
5) Problems related to documentation - e.g. FDA etc.
6) Taxes/detained shipment at customs.
7) Received less than the ordered quantity, the short-weight quantity is less than 20% of the total order, or the short-weight value is less than 20% of the total order value. - e.g. ordered 10 MMC cards but received only 9.
8) Contractual issues - e.g. according to the contract, the buyer should have made a full payment before delivery, though actually only a partial payment was made. The supplier refused to give a refund because the products were already halfway in production.